Monday, May 12, 2014

Journal 52 Weeks 13 to 18



Week 13: How does Your Garden Grow?
Well after this long, hot Aussie summer my garden is not really growing, it is suffering. I was lucky to spend a weekend at a friend's home and her garden is absolutely luscious! I decided to paint, (not an original idea, but my patterns on these leaves are original), some of the fallen leaves in her garden for my week 13. I will paste it into my journal.




Journal 52: Week 14. Rain or Shine.
'Tears are like the rain. They loosen up our soil
So we can grow in different directions'
Fine tip ink pen, prismacolor pencils in Moleskine journal.



Journal 52: Week 15.
Party Animals.
Found critters from alcohol blots in Moleskine watercolour journal..



Journal 52, Week 16: Recycled Art

I had a lot of fun sewing these little dresses for this prompt.
Watercolour paint, gesso, pencil, paper scraps, vintage lace
and used tea bags in Moleskine watercolour The first picture is the original the other three I have enhanced digitally.









Journal 52, Week 17: Refresh.
Watercolour pencils, spray ink, biro, Pitt art pen in Moleskine Watercolour Journal
'Be a Tree'



Journal 52: Prompt 18: Creative Hands.
Portfolio pastels, watercolour pencils, black &white gesso scraped, alcohol ink and white water based Sharpie paint pen in Watercolour Moleskine.
'Create Art and Not War'



Thank you ever so much for visiting my blog!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your art journal pages are scrumptious Clare... love love the little teabag dresses... and your painted leaves are delicious...

Jenny ♥

denthe said...

I love those painted leaves! they're gorgeous ... And your journalpages are looking great too. Especially love that last one ....