Monday, November 25, 2013

The Twelve Girls Of Christmas. Facebook Micro Challenge.

Hello Everyone. I am Clare Hansford, ( Hanny to my family). I live In Victoria, Australia.

 Would you like to join me for a micro-challenge? December is so busy for us all and it is common for us to feel drained and uninspired when it comes to creative pursuits. This little challenge is to paint, draw, doodle or sew a 'Christmas Girl'.
The Challenge: Beginning on December 1st, then on every second day, 3rd, 5th, etc, make a Christmas themed girl using your favourite media. She can be as simple or as detailed as you like. By Christmas Day you will have made twelve beautiful girls to help celebrate and decorate the season. When you finish each little girl you can share your masterpiece here on the group wall. Only two rules, don't stress if you don't get them all done and Have fun.
 
So would you like to play?


If you would, simply search Facebook Groups for:
 
'The Twelve Girls of Christmas'
 
And request to join.


My Example. Mixed Media in Journal.




4 comments:

Jen xo said...

oh shes gorgeous clare , love her lolly wrappers.... this will be fun if I can keep up :) thanks for asking...will be good to meet new people too...

Astera said...

This sounds fun...unfortunately, if you can believe it, I am not on Facebook (I was but then I quit!). I look forward to seeing your your December ladies, though. :)

Ayala Art said...

Hey, guess what? You won my giveaway! Come check my blog, and please contact me privately in my email button. :oD

Kat Farmer/van Hookens said...

cool work, inspiring pages, good challenge too, hope you get them all done :-)